Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The information and / or personal data you provide us with are included in a file under the management of:
- Identity: Martyn Goddard
- Mailing address: 5 Ivor Street London NW1 9PL UK
- Contact information for the Data Protection Officer: Martyn Goddard: [email protected]
Why do we process your personal data?
Martyn Goddard. Processes all personal data provided voluntarily for
the following purposes:
- Sending, meeting notices, invitations to events, and in general any activity, which may be of interest to your organization, related to the business pursued and managed by the Martyn Goddard.
All the data collected, as well as their processing and the purposes indicated above, are necessary or related to the proper maintenance, development and monitoring of the business relationship between you and Martyn Goddard.
How long will we keep your personal data for?
We will store your personal data for the period determined in accordance with
the following criteria: (i) the legal obligation to store it; (ii) the duration of your
relationship with Martyn Goddard, and any liabilities deriving from that
relationship; and (iii) any request received from you to erase your data in
accordance with the applicable provisions.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
The legal grounds for processing your data for the purposes indicated in the section “Why do we process your personal data?” are the legitimate interest in maintaining relationship of all kinds with the organization to which you belong.
You are obliged to provide us with your personal data so that we can send you print sales, reports, meeting notices, invitations to events, and in general any activity which may be of interest to your organization, related to the business pursued and managed by Who will we share your data with?
Martyn Goddard. Will not share your data with third parties.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Under the terms and scope established in the current regulations, any person has the right to:
- Confirm whether or not Martyn Goddard. is processing their personal data, and access those data and any information relating to their processing;
- Request the correction of inaccurate data;
- Request the erasure of data when, for example, they are no longer required for the purposes for which they were obtained. In this case, Martyn Goddard will cease to process the data, except for the exercise of or defense against any complaints;
- Request the restriction of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be processed with their consent, except for their retention and use for the exercise of or defense against any complaints, or with a view to protecting the rights of another individual or legal entity, or for reasons of public interest in the European Union or a specific member State;
- Object to the processing of their data, in which case Martyn Goddard. will cease to process them, except for the defense against any complaints;
- Receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data which concern them and which they have provided to Martyn Goddard or ask Martyn Goddard. To send them directly to another data controller where this is technically feasible. Ends.
Last updated: 25/05/2018